Sign-up and provider account creation.
In order to sign up as a provider for PlanSplit you must first create a consumer or user profile. Please follow the steps below:
- Go to the top right-hand side navigation menu and click on the button that says Login/Signup
- From that page scroll to the bottom and select create an account.
- Enter the information requested and check off the Terms & Conditions.
- Once you have logged in you are now able to see the provider portal button, select this to create your provider profile.
- If you have not already fully completed your consumer profile, you will be prompted to do so here.
- Next, you will enter your business entity, d/b/a, and structure bank information. This is the bank to which we will make net deposits.
- Finish entering the information and select a Fee Tier.
- That's it, now you are ready to create and sell your own plans and subscriptions.