In order to sign up as a provider for PlanSplit you must first create a consumer profile. Please follow the steps below:
- Go to top right hand side navigation menu and click on the button that says Login/Signup
- From that page scroll to the bottom and select create an account.
- Enter the information requested and check off on the Terms & Conditions.
- Once you have logged in you are now able to see the provider portal button, select this to create your provider profile.
- If you have not already fully completed your consumer profile, you will be prompted to do so here.
- Next you will enter your business entity, d/b/a, structure bank information. This is the bank to which we will make net deposits.
- Finish entering the information and check off the box that says: I am authorized to create this provider portal and plans to be sold to consumers. Then select Next.
- You will see the sliding fee tier scale, confirm your agreements and that’s it, you are ready to create and launch plans.